** For general questions, please email AOMF@uhnresearch.ca.
University Health Network
Princess Margaret Hospital, Ontario Cancer Institute
610 University Avenue, Room 7-327
Toronto, ON, M5G 2M9
How to Find Us:
- Go through PMH entrance off of 610 University Ave
- Go past Tim Hortons, straight to the elevator area.
- Take elevators on the left to 7th floor.
- AOMF is located at the NW corner on the 7th floor.
Access to AOMF TGH Site
(Note: special access required)
- Enter through the TGH entrance off of University Ave.
- You will find Munk Elevators that are close to the Starbucks coffee.
- Take Munk Elevators to the 2nd floor (one floor up). Exit elevator area, follow the corridor, turn Left (right side is Operation Room) and keep going straight to the end of this corridor (about 50 meters). Then you will find a big blue sign "Catb Lab, CICU $ CVICU Waiting Area".
- Turn Left from here and keep going along the corridor till the end (about 20 meters).
- Here you will find the access door that links TGH and Max Bell. If you have UHN photo ID card, then just swipe in. Otherwise, use the Metal box (NOT the telephone beside of it!!) on the wall and dial 8612. Then AOMF staff will come and open the door for you.
- Once you pass the bridge, turn Left. The facility is located in room 1R402.
Access to STTARR at the MaRS discovery tower:
(Note: Special access required)
Contact: Justin Grant
We look forward to meeting you!