At our PMCRT site, we have several image quantitation workstations equipped with various image analysis, image editing and viewer programs, including:
- Image Pro Premier and Metamorph - for standard image processing and analysis
- AutoQuant 64-bit - for deconvolution of widefield or confocal images
- IMARIS and Volocity - for 3D visualization and quantification
- Zeiss ZEN LE browser - for viewing images taken on the confocal or two-photon microscopes.
- Olympus FV10-ASW browser - for viewing images taken on the Olympus FluoView confocal microscopes.
- Aperio ImageScope - for viewing, taking snapshots and analysing images from the Aperio scanner
- Aperio Genie - pattern recognition software for whole slide histological analysis
- inForm - advanced analysis software
- Solo - for analysis of images and data acquiring using the BioView automated FISH system
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator - used for editing images for publication preparation.
- MS Office - with PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- ImageJ - open source image analysis software
Check out our course
page for details on image analysis training using this software.