At our TGH site, we have a computer with 2 CPUs, each with 4 cores running at 2GHz, 12GB of RAM, and Windows7 64-bit.
Software installed on this computer, includes:
- Image Pro Premier - for standard image processing and analysis
- IMARIS - for 3D visualization and quantification
- Volocity - for 3D visualization and quantification
- AutoQuant 64-bit - for deconvolution of widefield or confocal images
- Zeiss ZEN LE browser - for viewing images taken on the Zeiss Apotome microscope.
- Olympus FV10-ASW (offline viewer) - for viewing images taken on the Olympus FluoView confocal microscopes
- Maestro (offline)
- Living Image 4.3.1 - for viewing/manipulation and analysis of images taken on the IVIS Spectrum system
We also have a Dell 946 All-in-One scanner and inkjet colour printer.
Check out our course
page for details on image analysis training using this software.